Game Name Change Issue

I have had some trouble trying to get my game onto twitch correctly. Originally the name contained a spelling mistake “Guadians of the past” however it’s supposed to read “Guardians of the Past” (Notice the missing “r”) I have contacted and been attempting to solve the issue with a member of staff from Giant Bomb with different solutions to sadly no avail. I managed to get them to change the name on their end but didn’t seem to update on twitch so The moderator removed the wiki and created a new one with the correct spelling. It is now an entirely new page but I have no idea how this will affect things on the twitch side of things.

The new wiki page can be found here https://www.giantbomb.com/guardians-of-the-past/3030-69096/

@DallasNChains it’s my understanding that you have some experience in this department from threads I have seen, I would be so grateful if you could shed some light on this. Sorry for the hassle.

thanks,
Freudian

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.