How can i delete the session stored by twitch after log in by my twitch api script? or log out button?

Hi, how can i delete the session stored on the twitch web?
when user log in my web with twitch they log in in the twitch.tv stored the sesison on the browser, so if they want to add another account they cant because the session, how can i avoid they log in on twitch.tv when they log in on my web?, or delete the session stored by twitch maybe??

As per

Try the force_verify parameter

1 Like

added to true and now i have redirect me to the autorization web, but still logged with the last account, there isnt way to store the session? this is the only way ?

Thats correct. Then the user can choose if they wish to logout of Twitch and into a new Twitch account or not.

yes i know, ut this is the only way?
there isnt a way for init the curl like a new session every time ?

Not sure what curl has to do with it…

Step One of the oAuth is a redirect to Twitch, which is not performed via cURL. Just answered this one your other thread at

https://discuss.dev.twitch.com/t/is-possile-change-the-redirect-name-generated-by-the-api/18942/8

I don’t think you understand how oAuth operates clearly enough.

You the application creator have zero control over Twitch session management as that is handled by the Twitch website, so no, your server/application/website, cannot log the user out of another website.

yes i get the url getted by curl_get info for my a hred, ty anyway i am going to use force_verify

YOU SHOULD NOT BE DOING THAT

As per the documentation:

Step 1 DOES NOT mention cURL

You SHOULD do the following:

<a href="https://id.twitch.tv/oauth2/authorize?client_id=<your client ID>&redirect_uri=<your registered redirect URI>&response_type=code&scope=<space-separated list of scopes>&force_verify=true">Login with Twitch</a>

And substitute in the relevant items between the < >

YOU SHOULD NOT BE USING CURL AT ALL AT THIS POINT

okey xdddd i am going to use ahref with the manual link but with curl i had the same result, ty anyway, if u want delete the post now! :smiley:

We don’t delete, we leave the solution up to help others whom may have a similar issue

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.