A BOT That Picks Up Commands Only

Now I’m sure that that title doesn’t make to much sense but hear me out for a second. I currently have a bot that I use for everything (Ankhbot), and I’m looking to create my own bot that just looks for commands in chat and displays an image depending on the command so I can display it in OBS. Now I’m new to the whole twitch development thing but me and a friend of mine are going to work on trying to do this together, we’re just looking for some sort of guidance as to what to look at and how to go about it! Thanks! :slight_smile:

I really doubt you will find someone here that will give you a step-by-step guide for building a bot. This forum primarily caters to an experienced developer audience. You’re better off using an existing bot, but if you truly want to dive into making your own bot then mIRC is a popular choice. You could ask for assistance on the mIRC forum: http://forums.mirc.com/ubbthreads.php/forums/5/1/Scripts_&_Popups

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.