We are trying to integrate Twitch Drops into our game.
- Test campaign has been created
- Accounts for viewing and testing have been added (could be found in /drops/campaigns)
- A player should enter https://www.twitch.tv/drops/campaigns and click “Connect”
- Player is redirected to our web-site where he/she will be able to connect player’s account to Twitch.
4.1. An authorization for our game is requested, while our server sends request for twitch Auth token.
- Our campaign is now available in https://www.twitch.tv/settings/connections
- But the button “Connect” https://www.twitch.tv/drops/campaigns still available, which prevents Drops working during stream.
What should we do to replace button “Connect” with “Connected” for the players in https://www.twitch.tv/drops/campaigns