Since the launch of the Twitch channel stream schedule, we’ve heard from several developers who were interested in accessing and managing this information via the Twitch API. The UserVoice suggestion had over 150 votes and the comments are filled with unique use cases that provide innovative experiences for creators and viewers.
So today, we have released six new Twitch API endpoints to read and manage channel stream schedules, including an endpoint that returns an iCalendar to easily include schedules in any calendar service that supports the format.
Please feel free to provide comments and questions in the thread below.
- Get Channel Stream Schedule
- Get Channel iCalendar
- Update Channel Stream Schedule
- Create Channel Stream Schedule Segment
- Update Channel Stream Schedule Segment
- Delete Channel Stream Schedule Segment
channel:manage:schedule – Manage a channel’s stream schedule.