Communities documentation error and report internal server error

1. In the get-community-banned-users endpoint, the time stamp for when the ban occurred is a formatted as a unix timestamp:
{
   "_cursor": "",
   "banned_users": [
      {
         "user_id": "129454141",
         "display_name": "dallasnchains",
         "name": "dallasnchains",
         "bio": null,
         "avatar_image_url": null,
         "start_timestamp": 1486508223551 //this guy, right here
      }
   ]
}

However, the response json blob formats the time in UTC and the variable name has changed as well:

Similarly, the end_timestamp object is now in UTC and has undergone a name change:

1. Also, when I try to test reporting a channel for violating a community’s rules, I jeep getting an internal server error. This happens with any user, and with any dummy community I try it on.

Thank you! That’s what happens when you’re working on docs during dev. :slight_smile:

Is the internal server error still happening?

Sorry it took me a while to respond. I eventually figured out why I was getting an internal server error, it was because I was trying to report my bot account which was not part of my test community. When I added my bot account to the community, I was able to successfully report the account. Although, why is attempting to report an account that is not part of a community result in an internal server error rather than returning another status with an error message?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.