Configuration Service - Not saving

I’ve set up the bot-commander project as an extension in testing, and I add a command/description and click “Save commands!” and the network inspector shows a 204 response to the PUT /configurations. I then reload the page and it has no commands. Opening the live extension shows “No commands configured”. How do I debug this? Is there a place I can see the stored data?

Hoping to get a response to this. I’m excited to have some persistent storage.

I am in the same symptoms.
Perhaps, does the rig look like this image?

In the article below, “Configuration Serverce” is enabled.

In the first time, I don’t know how to use “Configuration Servece” simple…
I am sorry that I could not help it.

Sorry to hear you’re having challenges. Is the extension project in Local Mode or with an Extension you created on dev.twitch.tv? The former doesn’t have a mock for Configuration Service and won’t work. You just need to create an extension project with an extension created on the dev site and you should be good to go!

It’s in an extension and not local mode. I connect through an ngrok tunnel. I did notice that I could set in the settings that it was using a Twitch Extension Configuration. I saved that and still have the same issue. If an admin wants I could PM my extension info to double check.

Are you using the latest version of the Rig? I’d recommend pulling the latest from GitHub and seeing if that resolves the issue.

I’m not using the developer rig. I’m serving an extention built off the bot-commands repo through an ngrok tunnel to a live channel.

To verify saved configuration, use the get endpoints: https://dev.twitch.tv/docs/extensions/reference/#get-extension-channel-configuration

You are also able to do this using the developer rig.