<Deleted link>?

Sorry if this isn’t the right place to be asking this but I’ve noticed this problem for awhile where other users post links in the chat that I cannot see. They’ll make a comment on the link so I know its there, but It just appears as for me. I’m not a mod, admin or streamer in this chat, nor do I know if the people posting the links are. Hyperlinks are disabled in my twitch settings. (but that wouldn’t matter anyways because that seems to only apply for YOUR stream chat) I’m not sure if I have to be an admin or mod of some sort but It seems strange that people who have no indication of being either of those can still see the links. Any idea how to fix this? Thanks in advance~

A little off topic for here but I’ll answer anyway. The users that can see the links are likely using BetterTTV, IRC or another 3rd party application that ignores the filter and allows the link to be displayed for them.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.