I would post this in Off-topic but it is read only, I swear I must be crazy. My application stopped working today. I saw that I was getting error from my request to Twitch API Helix. It was an Error along the lines “No Authorization Token” which I had never gotten before. I started following the steps to get an OA Token, refresh it if needed, and implement it all into my code. However when running the code to test for error it started working, before I had implemented the Token. I’m confused if it just randomly started working or maybe Twitch API was having some problems.
Edit: I forgot to mention I removed all the code I added since I got the error and it works.