I’ve been working on an extension and got stuck for 2 days on the process of switching into the hosted test, any help would be amazing.
I started with the getting started example from rig so my ebs is node based.
edit: forgot to mention that in the local test everything from the requests to all other functions work properly without a problem
I can zip the files like I did for my ebs free extensions (just every used file in a zip) then my video component and config file run
What doesn’t work:
- Requests in the files that run, I changed the localhost:8081 -> extensionid.ext-twitch.tv/ didnt help
- tried adding a SSL cert to the ebs (also I am not sure what type of cert we should use)
- Tried different folder structures, from files + service folder or everything in one folder to almost anything I could come up with
- What cert do I have to use/do I have to use one at all
- What folder structure does my zip need so my ebs gets started
- How do I find out if my ebs is running at all
- what path do my requests need to work
I spend 2 days reading through topics in here, googling and reading the reference without a single clue to any of these things so I really hope someone here can help me, kinda lost.