Embeding stream does not work

I am having issue with embedding streams, when I embed them using the docs on GitHub it won’t assign a source to the video tag on the embed.

When it does load a source it encodes the colon and results in the player given a “Media resource not supported” error. See HTML below.

<video autoplay="" src="blob:https%3A;//www.twitch.tv/b7732318-87ee-455f-970b-2143ae2bb216"></video>

How often does the video fail to load? Which browser are you on? The video HTML that you pasted (with blob: in the front) works fine in Chrome.

The video fails to load everytime, 99% of the time it is missing the source. I’m trying to develop a WebApp for my TV. The main Twitch site works with no issues in the browser but isn’t very user friendly.

Which browser are you on?

Mozilla/5.0 (Web0S; Linux/SmartTV) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) QtWebEngine/5.2.1 Chrome/38.0.2125.122 Safari/537.36 WebAppManager

This is the User Agent of the WebApp that is unable to load any streams.

Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; NetCast; U) AppleWebKit/537.31 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/38.0.2125.122 Safari/537.31 SmartTV/7.0

This is the User Agent of the browser on the TV that will load streams fine.

From what I can tell they are both Chrome browsers driven by the WebKit engine.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.