Error 403 extension

when i submit jwt tokens for remote authentication on streamelements and streamlabs i get the following error, how can it be solved?

403 ERROR

The request could not be satisfied.

This distribution is not configured to allow the HTTP request method that was used for this request. The distribution supports only cachable requests. We can’t connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.

Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront) Request ID: WTGB4MqPyBv9t5tXwj-7rFJWPtCT1MHDw73LofeREWZ-d4U73X8mow==

So your problem is with Streamlabs/streamelements?

We can’t help with their API(s)

You also provided nothing useful other than an error code.

What exactly is it you’re trying to do?

You shouldn’t be sending any JWT from your extension to a third party like StreamElements or Streamlabs.

the JWT sent together with the channel ID is of streamlabs and streamelements, the extension only has to create a ranking of donations according to some parameters. The extension will only be used on a specific channel

Then it sounds like your problem is with the streamlabs and streamelements API’s not a Twitch API. Which isn’t something we can help with on this forum really.

Their api respond correctly when called via python, while in the extensions in JS this error occurs, the error is given even if the fields remain empty even if the control function I use gives the possibility to insert the data before submitting as mandatory. It seems that the script in JS is not loading

Sounds like SL/SE API’s are not supported to be called in front end code. Or you are doing something that API doesn’t support doing.

Additionally, this sounds like you are leaking a broadcasters access keys for SE/SL.

Again

Not related to the current issue, but one important thing to keep in mind is that Streamlabs and Streamelements handle Tips, not Donations. It’s an important legal distinction and anything related to donations may result in your extension failing review, so make sure you word your extension appropriately.