Extension Review Time?

Hi, I’ve been trying to get my extension reviewed, normally it would take a few hours, but right now i’ve been waiting 3+ days.

Does anyone know the times at which the extension reviewers are going through the queue?
Do they do it on weekends?

I’m only asking because it is particularly annoying for my extension to be reviewed because my stream must be live(I asked, and in my case they said I should be live)… leaving a stream running for a long time really sucks.

So I finally made the assumption that they don’t review on weekends, closed my stream down, and then the reviewer shows up and sends me to the back of the queue. :sunglasses:

If anyone else looks up this thread, yes. yes they do review on weekends, what hours? I’m not sure i’m, guessing around
8am - 6pm GMT - 7

Most of us lot have tended to just fire up a dummy stream using server side ffmpeg running a image or short video loop dumping test data into the extension.

Thus no local OBS/XSploit needed

Would you mind posting your ffmpeg command? I assume you just stream an image?

Bit shite and needs tweaks but:

$ cat stream.sh
ffmpeg -loop 1 -i white.png -acodec copy -shortest \
-c:v libx264 -preset fast -pix_fmt yuv420p \
-s 1280x800 -c:a aac -b:a 160k -ar 44100 -threads 0 \
-f flv "rtmp://live-lhr.twitch.tv/app/MYSTREAMKEY"

white.png just being a square png

I received review feedback on a Sunday. So they definitely work weekends. So far they get back within 3 days.

First submission I reached out to twitch staff after 5 days (2 of which were over weekend). I updated one line due to a bug and wanted to see how long it took. It’s been a week and no response. And mine is probably 100 lines added to the template project. Wish they’d update the SLA on the page cos its definitely wrong underestimated.