I don’t know where to post this, but I found an extension sub forums so here’s what hapenned.
I started to install all the extensions to keep them into my installed section, after ~10-15 installations without configurations. All my extentions bumped to Available Extensions and I can’t instally any of them anymore.
I got some additional help on this. What finally ended up working for me was changing my password. It didn’t work again right away, but change your password and log out/clear cache and wait up to 24 hours and it should start working.
I changed my password on Friday and it was working today.
I can continue to use Twitch, but all extensions are unable to be installed.
Edit: since I tried to install all extentions into my account. Going to change my password and try again in 24 hours by clearing cache. I will send an update if it works out.
Cross-posting in this thread - the appropriate team has identified the underlying problem and while they work on a retroactive fix, you can reset your password and clear cache to fix the problem. It should take no longer than five minutes to resolve.
Please let us know if you continue to have this issue after resetting your password and clearing cache.