Okay, so I have just finished my first look into components and had a couple of points and feedback.
- The taskbar icons are a little small, double the height and width would be my preference. otherwise it’s going to be fairly difficult to get what you need into that icon.
- If it’s not a possibility to make the taskbar icons larger, maybe a mouseover which shows the name of the extension without the user having to click
- A warning to devs of extensions & broadcasters for the order of loading, so currently the fullscreen overlay is below c1 and c2 and c1 is below c2
- In component activation show “unusable area” based on the player controls and other active components (don’t stop the positioning just a warning system)
- Maybe make Fullscreen Overlays into Component Overlays is there any reason to distinguish between the two types? anything that is currently a Fullscreen Overlay should work with the settings of just 100% x 100% with no zooming or If I’m missing something what is it?
- Help devs of components workout % values. Example I could have a square panel which is 318px h&w the % for height and width on an overlay extension needs to be calculated on a 16:9 ratio if I want that square to remain. so my % values were 18%W x 30%H
- Will anything be put into place to allow an extension to get the position of other extensions?