Fetch clips for multiple streamers?

Hi, is there a way through the /getClips endpoint to fetch clips for multiple streamers at once? The current way I do things is do it individually, but sometimes the list of streamers can pretty huge and I’d like to not hit the ratelimits any time soon. Is this something that’s possible already and I missed it? Or should I create a feature request

Thanks!

The clips endpoint is one userID per call.

The altnerative is to do a lookup by game.

I expect there is a technical reason for this sort of lookup not supporting multiple user_ids

Yup, I know there are UV’s filed for eventsub notifications for clip create which would probably solve the issue best.

The altnerative is to do a lookup by game.

Yep, I do that, however it’s limited to 100 clips and those specific streamers won’t show up

Yup, I know there are UV’s filed for eventsub notifications for clip create which would probably solve the issue best.

This is very interesting, might end up going that route in the future, thank you!

paginate!

Yeah, hopefully they’ll add it. I know the UV"s are in asking for it. So maybe one day

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.