Getting an error when trying to export to youtube or update channel info or anything really

So im new to twitch and dont have many followers so im sure my question doesn’t rank high but its plagueing me. every time i try to do anything in my dashboard it gives me an error. other than changing and saving settings there is an error. I stream fine as the 3 videos show but when i go to download a video or upload to youtube on either of my youtube accounts i get an error.

also when just trying to update my stream info with a new name, apparently it worked though because the name change went through. the youtube posts however are not going through and i have tried both of these things on both firefox and google chrome browsers. thanks for any help that can be offered.

This forum is for third party developers, so we won’t be able to provide much help. Site support is better equipped to help you: https://help.twitch.tv/

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.