[Helix API] TopGames - 503 Service Unavailable

Problem

When making multi-paged requests to the new get-top-games endpoint, I get a 503 Service Unavailable after following the cursor.

At first, each requests is executed and I get the expected 100 objects per response.

Response

However, when I get towards what appears to be the last few pages, I start getting partial responses with each request. When I then follow the cursor in the image above, I get a response with only 6 objects.

Response

This isn’t unexpected behavior initially, as long as the next page is empty signifying the end of the multi-page requests. However when following this cursor, I get another page with 2 objects.

Response

These objects should have been included in the previous response since I was requesting up to 100 objects per page, but it was not. What’s even more odd, is that I get a 503 Service Unavailable when I follow this cursor, instead of receiving the expected blank page for the end of the response.

Response

I have only experienced this behavior with the get-top-gamesendpoint in particular thus far, with all other endpoints functioning as expected. Even when I retry the request upon receiving the 503 Service Unavailable error, the issue persists.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.