Help a js beginner

Hey Guys,
For lack of a better term, I am very inexperienced with communicating with servers, (sending/receiving data). I am also new to javascript. I know the basics but am not experienced in the web aspect.

For a couple weeks now I have been trying to make an app preform this function.

1. I fill out a form in the broadcaster panel (live_config.html).
  2. I hit submit and the forms data is transferred to the viewers panel and displayed.

Right now everything works fine (to my knowledge) up until step 2. I am trying to get the info to be displayed in a table. When I click submit, a table with all the info appears on the broadcaster panel but the viewer panel receives a blank row for the table. I would greatly appreciate an example of something such as submitting a string in the broadcaster panel to be shown in the viewer panel. If something like this exists please let me know.

As a side note. I have read through the documentation and the concepts of tokens, verification and authentication are all very new to me, mostly in the aspect of I have no idea where to put them and when i need them.

Thank you very much for your help, I really appreciate it.

Do you have you code up on GitHub for us to look at to see what you are doing right now?

You probably won’t need most of that for an extension.

I will upload it to git hub later today. The end goal is a polling application. Thank you