iFrame API TOS for our use case

Hey,

we´re having a specific use case we´d like to use the Twitch iFrame API for and are wondering if this is ok with TOS of Twitch.
We´re planning to stream multiple pre-recorded videos on Twitch and want to embed them on a website. The idea is that each video portrais the same scenery from a different point of view, so the user can switch between them. We want the branding to be as minimal as possible. We´d rotate between multiple shows every evening for a month. The usage would be commercial and we´re planning to have between 5.000 - 15.000 viewers / day.
I need the approval from Twitch so we can be sure our stream is not taken down because of the way we use the Twitch API during an event. If this is not the right place to ask this kind of questions, could you please tell me where to go?

Best Regards

This is a 3rd party community forum. You won’t get approval from twitch here. You should open a support ticket.

Hey, thanks for your help. Do you know where I could open a ticket? I couldn´t find any place for developers to contact Twitch.The only place I found (https://help.twitch.tv/s/contactsupport) seems to be for users only.

Yes, you need to be a user to contact twitch. You can’t do anything on their platform or develop on their platform without accepting their terms and developer agreement. You need a twitch account.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.