I recently implemented a Kotlin Twitch Helix API wrapper for some of the other projects I’m working on and I decided to open-source it. I’m hoping some of you will use it and would also love to have some feedback on it.
Here are is some information about the library:
Twitch-Client is a modern Kotlin library that permits an easy and quick interaction with the Twitch services. Currently, the library can be used in Java or Kotlin/JVM projects and will be extended to other platforms in the future with the help of Kotlin-Multiplatform. The library is built on top of the Ktor Client which is one of the best performing HTTP clients for Kotlin.
- All Twitch Helix endpoints are implemented and tested
- Works with Kotlin/JVM and Java projects
- Works with Android Studio projects
- Authentication service included for an easy OAuth flow implementation
- Nullable types are used for all Twitch API response objects
- 100% unit test coverage
- All public methods and members are documented
- Documentation includes code samples for all endpoints
- Easy handling of multi-page Twitch collection responses