I’m curious to know what kind of features streamers deem absolutely necessary for a loyalty reward system. As in, a system that gives viewers points based on view time. The points can then be traded in for rewards. The rewards would obviously be different for every streamer, but points would be given passively across the board. These are some of the things that I have heard are desirable:
- Custom reward rates for passive point gain (e.g. Streamer A wants 20pts/min, and another wants 10pts/min)
- A point leaderboard on the stream dashboard
- Controls to add/remove points from viewers
- A blacklist to prevent specific viewers from receiving, or trading in, points
- Custom rewards in exchange for points
What else would you, as a developer or streamer, like to see in a loyalty system?