N Viewers Resubscribed while you were away

Is the N in “N Viewers Resubscribed while you were away” saying how many subscribers were successfully rebilled since the end of the last stream, or how many subscriibers did “Share” for their subscription since the end of the last stream, or how many subscribers who were rebilled two weeks ago never did “Share”?

In other words I’m wondering if the “N Viewers Resubscribed while you were away” is independent of anything to do with “Share”, so for example a channel may get “10 Viewers Resubscribed while you were away”, and then they all come in chat during the next stream and do “Share” and there are 10 more notifications.

If someone shares a subscription renewal while your channel is offline, it is batched up into this message you receive when you begin broadcasting again.

So if none of a channel’s existing subscribers do “Share”, there will never be any notifications of any kind in chat about resubscribing? In other words there will never be either “N Viewers Resubscribed while you were away” or “X subscribed for Y months in a row”?

If a subscription isn’t shared, it will eventually be automatically shared (I think).

It is the number of people whose subscription renewed, not the number of people who shared their subscription renewing (unless twitchnotify has been dropping a lot of messages).

Hey there. I wrote this feature. The “N Viewers Resubscribed while you were away” refers to subscribers who were rebilled two weeks ago and did not “Share.” Sorry for the late response; hope this helps.

1 Like

Ok, good, so each subscriber shows up in exactly one notification per month.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.