Need help with my Twitch panels

I’m desperate need of all you Twitch experts here on Twitch forums, please lend me your help
First of all, here’s the image demonstrating the problems: https://i.imgur.com/1oHLAdK.png

I made my Twitch panels, but they look all disproportionate. The top 3 seem good, but the bottom 3 are not lined up with each other and I don’t know how to fix this. And if you look closely you’ll notice that the text under my Youtube, Facebook and Twitter banners are almost on top of the images, while the channel name, schedule and info panels have the text clearly separated from the images. Is there a way I can fix this, by lining the bottom 3 panels and fixing the text issue? Or is this just a glitch?

I hope I was clear enough, and I apologize if the fix is so obvious but I simply cannot find it.

Thank you for your help.

Line Breaks
Markdown ignores traditional line breaks. To display a line break in your post, place two spaces at the end of the line, or use a double line break to start a new paragraph.

2 spaces == 1 blank line.

I’ve tried that, it’s not working for me. It just stays the same.

Unless i’m doing something. So what I do is place 2 spaces in an empty line, and that will create a new line break?

Well, you can cheat a little bit. Using a pattern like

Title

Message stuff goes in here and then we can
cheat a little bit!
SPACE SPACE
ALT+0160
SPACE SPACE
ALT+0160
SPACE SPACE
ALT+0160
SPACE SPACE
ALT+0160

Hold ALT and type 0160, this will generate a white-space character (for most fonts).

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.