No response to request access to the develop portal

Hi,

I requested access to the developer portal last week, but I have not received any confirmation email from Twitch. There was nothing in my spam filter. Please let me know how can I get the confirmation email.

Junghoon.

Hey, Junghoon!

We just launched the new dev portal last week, so you no longer have to request access. You should just need to sign in with your Twitch account.

-Dallas

Hi Dallas,

Thank you for your prompt response.

I still have one more question about Drops.

When I try to sign up on Drops page(https://dev.twitch.tv/drops), I can not sign on with this message “Your request is in progress!”. How can I sign up with my account? Could you check it again?

We want to know how to test and start Drops camapign more precisely.
I look forword your response soon.

Junghoon.

For Drops, you have to have a game shipped and listed on the Twitch website. You have to verify ownership of the game via that form. After that, you can integrate with Drops. If you meet the criteria (shipped game, verified ownership), you will receive an email when you’re accepted.

I have the same exact issue. I requested access last week and have not received a response. Page still says request in progress. Game has been shipped and is listed on twitch.

With the launch of the new developer platform and site, we’re a little behind on processing these requests. We should be caught up soon! Sorry for the delay. :smiley:

Thanks for the response. We are looking forward to adding drops into our games.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.