I had made no changes to my code or my application and started getting this error yesterday: “Parameter redirect_uri does not match registered URI”
Following the advice of similar posts on these forums, I have tried remaking my app and also tried making the app on another account to no avail. Obviously I changed my clientId/client secret when I tried this. Nothing is working that I can think of.
I have no specific solution to share, I just rewrote code until it worked. Eventually it worked. I would love to share some sort of explanation for anyone finding this in the future, but unfortunately have none. Thanks again for your help @BarryCarlyon keep up the awesome work.
I noticed you did not properly encode your uri query params. So &redirect_uri=https://bitcornsync.com/twitchcallback should actually be &redirect_uri=https%3A%2F%2Fbitcornsync.com%2Ftwitchcallback, though all characters there look unambiguous as a query param value, so I don’t think it was the actual issue.
Doesn’t matter as the problem is in the POST for the token exchange. Not in the initial outbound redirect. As earlier noted in the thread, as the initial outbound redirect is not throwing the “Redirect URI Invalid” error