Partnered Account for Testing

I know many have been asking about this, but it’s been a long time since i’ve seen any news on this.
Is there a partnered account for testing api, if not, when are we gonna see this?

4 Likes

Hi,

I’ve not seen any news on this either, I’m unsure if it’s being discussed within Twitch, but I’d like to see it implemented. Either way, with the new Affiliate program I feel it’s much easier now - we don’t have to be partnered, and soon Affiliates will have a sub button too, so they’ll have this sort of API eventually. I know not everyone is an affiliate still, but I suppose it’s something for the time being.

We’d still need the right granted auths, but at least we’d be more likely to know someone able to help on a live account :stuck_out_tongue:

But yeah one might be handy, but I built everything using the models in the docs meself

1 Like

That’s very true. I mean, I’d be able to use my own account for this, but it would be nice to have something there like this. I was never able to test PubSubs properly because of this, but it’s now a lot easier.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.