[Payload ] Chat Extension

Hello everyone, everything good?

I am getting error when trying to send message to the channel through the new feature of sending messages by extension, I believe it is my payload, I configured the extension to have this feature, am I doing something wrong?

PAYLOAD METHOD:

Captura%20de%20tela%20de%202018-08-30%2019-53-13

API POST:

OUTPUT:

Captura%20de%20tela%20de%202018-08-30%2019-57-52

Chat Capabilties:

Thank you for any help.

As noted in the dev server (lobby) there were/are some issues.

Things should be fixed shortly.

Also your secret/jwt payload should be:

var payload = {
        'exp':          Math.floor(new Date().getTime() / 1000) + 60,
        'user_id':   channelID,
        'channel_id':   channelID,
        'role':         'external'
    }

Above is Signed JWT created by the EBS, following the requirements documented in Signing the JWT (in Building Extensions)

OR Twitch JWT containing the broadcaster role which is a JWT passed from a config/dashboard panel not a EBS constructed JWT

1 Like

Thank you, you always solve my problems.I correct the payload, thank you.
on the dev server I have problems to participate in it, I can not use the twitch app in linux: /

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Yeah you’ve posted in four different forums with four different blocks of gibberish and all four don’t make any sense…

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

What is your issue? What do you need help with?

Can you raise your issue in a separate thread rather than cross posting in four threads with links to the other threads and not actually describing your issue?