Poor Bandwidth with Good Internet

Hello Everyone!

I currently have Internet speeds of 250mbps download and 20 mbps upload and am using OBS to stream. Even with 20 mbps upload I cant stream over 1800 bitrate without dropping frames constantly. My PC for sure can handle streaming with a i7 4770k, 16GB Ram, and a EVGA GeForce 1060 GPU. I know I set up OBS correctly and I speed tested my internet and I was for sure getting 250 down and 20 up on Speedtest.net but when I tested it on testmy.net I was getting the proper download but my upload came up to be 3.0 mbps. I tested my bandwidth to the different twitch servers and the max I was getting to any server was 2300ish. I tried many things including changing the DNS on my router to the google DNS as well as the openDNS and neither of those helped, I’ve tried new equipment, I’ve called my ISP they say everything is looking good, I even had them come out to check everything and they didnt see anything wrong with the line or speeds. At this point I dont know what else to do and was hoping someone could help here! Thank you

This forum is for third party developers. Your best bet would be to ask on the subreddit.