Today, i started using IRCv3 capabilities in mIRC to make subscribers visible and I noticed that I’m receiving quite a few malformatted messages only from certain chatters e.g.
@color=#FF69B4;display-name=Manly_Viking;emotes=;subscriber=1;turbo=0;user-type=;user_type= manly_viking!manly_viking@manly_viking.tmi.twitch.tv PRIVMSG #guardsmanbob :ah, fnv. a game where i can adjust the fov. take note witcher 3
Here’s a list with more of those messages from different users: http://pastebin.com/uB09QmT2
as you can see, there’s no colon between the tags and hostmask. First, i thought it’s an error in my script ( http://pastebin.com/3Zg4Gu6c still WIP ) but the line above is the raw message I received from the server. Also made sure of it by using Wireshark (which was a pain in the ass).
The messages show up in the webchat though.