Request for merging of games/categories

Hello, our game is listed a number of times on Twitch under different names/categories. Is it possible to get them merged into one?

The games are as follows:

I would like to request that the first link (Twitch) be the primary one and that the latter 2 be merged into the first one. Please let me know if this is possible.

Also, how would the follower count work? Do they all get added together or?

Thanks in advance for the assistance!

Hi @alfredthebear, I’m inquiring with the appropriate team to resolve this issue. I do not believe categories can be merged, so the solution may be to delete the second and third categories so the first in the only one relevant to the game. I’m confirming this. The third one actually doesn’t seem to exist now.

Since categories cannot be merged, the followers (and therefore the follower count) from the second and third category would not be added to the first category.

Hi @jbulava, thanks so much for getting back so quickly on this! I can see that the later 2 categories were deleted and ownership of the first one was also given to our Organisation (much appreciated for doing that at the same time). However, I noticed that the follower count for the first category didn’t seem to have been retained. It was at 1000+ initially but has dropped to just 28.

Is there anything that can be done about this?

Thanks a bunch in advance!

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.