Revenue data via API

I found a couple of very old posts about Channel Analytics and Revenue data, like this:

The most “recent” was from 2020 so I thought I’d try again now.
Does anyone know if there is an API endpoint for pulling Revenues data?

We know that a creator revenue management dashboard SaaS already exists. We have confirmed that Twitch revenue is also visualized on those services. Therefore, Twitch’s revenue data is probably coming from APIs or scraping. Is the API for revenue data not open to the public?

Note: Some inappropriate expressions have been corrected.

There’s not.

I’m not a lawyer, but from my understanding you would be breaking the ToS and/or the Developer Agreement.

The legitimate way to get revenue data would be for you to export it from your dashboard and import it into your app, this is how many other apps of this nature function.

Thanks Dist.

The legitimate way to get revenue data would be for you to export it from your dashboard and import it into your app, this is how many other apps of this nature function.

One additional question.
Is there an API that can export dashboard reports?

With this API:

I am aware that at least Bits Revenue (USD) Data can be exported as a CSV file, is that correct?

The endpoints you’ve linked are only for Extension analytics so only have data for revenue from the specific Extension you’re getting data for, and are only available to the extension developers themselves.

For a channels entire revenue, such as from subs, ads, bits usage, and all that, the ONLY way is for the broadcaster to export the data manually.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.