Sort streams by quality

Short version, Could it be made possible to sort the listed streamers for a game by quality, rather than number of viewers? (So it starts with 1080p60, 720p60,720 and so on)

When I want to watch a new game, most of the time I don’t know the streamer so I would just like to look at the game in the best quality possible. Right now I just have to start from the top and work my way down one at a time.

I would think this could help new/smaller streamers as well so you don’t just pick the No1 watched streamer because that is the easiest. These streamers have most likely also invested at lot of money in their gear and internet speed to be able to give viewers and good experience on Twitch.
No, I’m not suggesting this because I stream in 1080p myself, I don’t stream at all. I just find it annoying to have to look through so many streams before finding the highest resolution.

This is the third party developer forums.

You can make such a request/suggestion on the Twitch Uservoice https://twitch.uservoice.com/

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.