Subscriber List Issue [Helix API Client-Side]

Okay, So am having an issue with the “Get Broadcaster’s Subscriptions” endpoint. So I have it working but it’s only returning a paginated list as intended but I need a response like the “Webhooks” version wherein the return object it has a “total” key that shows how many objects are in the array. That way I don’t have to make a recursive fetch call to spam the user’s network tab till they get through the whole paginated list. So my question is has anyone come across any solutions or steer me in the right direction.

Currently in Helix there is no way to get the total number of subscribers to a channel without pagination through all the results and calculating the sum yourself.

There is a feature request on Uservoice to add a total though https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/310213-developers/suggestions/37833286-add-subscriber-count-to-a-helix-endpoint so If this is something you’d like to see implemented please vote for it.

Awesome, Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.