Trying to get an extension bit complete event or data

Hello,

It’s been a long time since I needed you :slight_smile:
I am in the process of creating an extension to pay for bits in exchange for a user timeout. It’s very specific for one of my clients.

I did most of my extension, I deployed it in hosted test mode to verify that everything works. UX side everything is good. On the other hand, I want to be able to deliver the product via a server, therefore in the backend.

This server has all a logic allowing me to trigger the timeout as well as animation in stream, etc.

My issue is the following :
When purchasing in test mode, the event is triggered and I get information about the transaction.

I cannot obtain, on the server side, the information of this transaction using the helix/extensions/transactions API

I always have a 401 error that says
{
“error”: “Unauthorized”,
“status”: 401,
“message”: “requested extension-id does not match token”
}

I don’t understand what the problem is in this case. I am using a very fresh app_access_token and I am sure to use as a parameter the identifier of my extension as well as the transaction number that the event gave me.

For the example it is ?extension_id=t1v8yh1upvyh23uurdfzo46flgyesy&id=5d4588a5-09d5-488f-89c1-7eee1785c2ea

Am I using the correct way to implement the way I reward my user?

I could have implemented a secure system directly from the extension to talk in websocket to my server but it is not easy to secure such a process … hence the id to control the transaction information apart.

I am open to any suggestion or help to solve my problem,

Thanks in advance: D

Did you generate an app access token useing the Extensions ClientID and extensions client secret?

The error suggests you are looking a “purchase” for extension t1v8yh1upvyh23uurdfzo46flgyesy but using a token that isn’t for t1v8yh1upvyh23uurdfzo46flgyesy

YOU ARE GENIUS ! I’m so stupid, i dont see the “Generate secret” for the extension.

After generated that and used the app access token given, the api work perfectly, i’m so sorry !

Thankx you bro

:+1: Better to rubber duck and/or ask for help than to get stuck :stuck_out_tongue: