Twitch CLI and new Schedule API Endpoints

Good day, I’m trying to run some tests with the CLI for the new Schedule endpoints (so excited for them, btw, thank you), but I’m getting an error and I’m not sure if it’s my end or distant end. Running other API calls return successfully with proper data, so I think it’s the distant end, but my time in signal might just be triggering my “always blame the distant end” reflex.

twitch api get schedule -q broadcaster_id="********"

Returns with: Error unmarshalling body: invalid character ‘B’ looking for beginning of value.
Error search returns a lot about GoLang errors, but I am unfamiliar with Go, and do not seem related, nor anything I can do on my end to resolve.

Is this a CLI issue? I’m hesitant to spend time to implement in my production app to test if it’s isolated to Twitch-CLI.

Any help? Thanks in advance.

You might want to flag this on the issue tracker for twitch-cli instead Issues · twitchdev/twitch-cli · GitHub

1 Like

Done, thanks. Curious if it was something I’ve done in error on my cli commands.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.