Twitch CLI is not sending the timestamp header

Hi,
here is the context : I’ve already implemented the twitch eventsub listener for various project (months/years ago).but right now it appears that twitch-CLI is not sending me any timestamp header as it should ?

I was using some old code used in my previous project that are using the eventsub,

For the example the following command line ( redemption id is from the doc) :

twitch event trigger update-redemption -F http://localhost/twitch/webhook -i 032e4a6c-4aef-11eb-a9f5-1f703d1f0b92 -S secret -C 250

Is only sending me the following headers :

{"Host":"localhost","User-Agent":"twitch-cli\/1.1.8","Content-Length":"797","Content-Type":"application\/json","Twitch-Eventsub-Message-Id":"3d02ddca-543a-3046-b994-c5e82cfa013b","Twitch-Eventsub-Message-Retry":"0","Twitch-Eventsub-Message-Type":"notification","Twitch-Eventsub-Subscription-Type":"channel.channel_points_custom_reward_redemption.update","Twitch-Eventsub-Subscription-Version":"1","Accept-Encoding":"gzip"}

As you can see the Twitch-Eventsub-Message-Timestamp header (and the signature) are missing, but I need them to verify if the incoming requests are from twitch

Any idea of what I’m missing? I’ve only used the CLI a few times

Thanks for reading !

it’s -s lower case s

Upper case S is for event status
Lower case s is for the secret

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.