Uncaught Error prevents sign up and login

I have a Twitch channel and it’s Twitch chat loading and streaming fine on my site. Chat messages come in fine. The video plays. Everything is working, except the Login / Sign Up buttons under the hamburger menu.

My iframes:
<iframe src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=solo_nazgul" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
<iframe src="//www.twitch.tv/solo_nazgul/chat" id="chat_embed" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

It throws the following error:

Uncaught Error: Nothing handled the action ‘handleLoginButtonClick’. If you did handle the action, this error can be caused by returning true from an action handler in a controller, causing the action to bubble.

I looked at the event listeners on these buttons and there isn’t anything outside of the emberchat library which is preventing default or stopping the event propagation or anything. I haven’t been able to find much information trying to debug the error. Hoping someone can help.

I should add that if I click on the Chat button, or if I click on the ‘+’ button, the login modal correctly appears and I can login. It is only the Login / Sign Up buttons which are throwing errors and not working.

Asking the chat team about this for you. I’ll keep you posted!

Any update? This is still occurring.

No update. I’ll ping them again.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.