Webhook Stream Up/Down Dont work for me

I wanted to try this feature with a simple code, I even get the 202 response after subscription but dont get a post request when i start streaming.
Am i doing something wrong with my test code? I tested with Google Script:

Thank you for advanced! :slight_smile:

You don’t seem to be handling the challenge POST at all. See example flow.

Here’s how I handle the POSTs in my small php script (notice the hub.challenge part):

<?php
ob_start();
header('Content-Type: text/plain');

if ($_REQUEST['hub.challenge']) {
        die($_REQUEST['hub.challenge']);
}
if ($_SERVER['REQUEST_METHOD'] !== 'POST') die('not post');

$reqbody = file_get_contents('php://input');

header('Connection: close');
header('Content-Length: '.ob_get_length());
ob_end_flush();
ob_flush();
fastcgi_finish_request();

$json = [
        'content' => "```\npostdata: $reqbody\n```"
];

$c = curl_init();
curl_setopt($c, CURLOPT_URL, "https://canary.discordapp.com/api/webhooks/-snip-");
curl_setopt($c, CURLOPT_POST, 1);
curl_setopt($c, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, json_encode($json));
curl_setopt($c, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, ['Content-Type: application/json']);
curl_exec($c);
curl_close($c);

Thank you for you’re fast reply. :slight_smile: Is there available a documentation how to use hub.challenge?
Unfortunatelly i don’t understand this little script, how to handle or use the hub.challenge part.

You just need to print it out to confirm it, when it’s present in the request.

So i have to make something like this?
I printed it to the output the hub.challenge code. And i have to do more things? Becouse the webhook still don’t working. :frowning:

Ok i figured out with Google Script inpossible making work the webhook. It is super sad me. :frowning: Google Script gives 302 response code when i just print the challenge key when print as an html output full of other code which is not valid for the twitch webhook service. :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.