Bot for /prediction and /poll?

Hi,

I have read through the standard API documentation but could not find anything helpful and then I came across IRC integration. I have done some IRC chat bots in the past but before looking further maybe someone can help me answer 2 of my questions.

First, I would to give some context on what I am trying to achieve by explaining the channel:

I have created a twitch channel which streams 24/7 heroes of the storm content. I want to leverage the automation software I created that streams the replays by also enriching the channel with automated predictions and outcomes as well as running dynamic polls based on the information the software gathers from a replay. This software I created could potentially be extended to also connect and run a Chat Bot.

1. Can I make a bot that can use the /prediction command to start and end a prediction?
  2. Is it possible to use a bot to create a /poll for users to submit their votes on to?

As of now no to both.

See also

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.