Check on php function is channel is Online/ Offline help please

Help please!. Must be function choseStream() which check if channel in my DB matches->russian is online function must show that stream if offline function must check DB matches->english then DB matches->french, DB matches->german and if any channels is offline they musnt show available stream. For example.
<div class="submenu" style="width: 810px;"> <a class="tab" style="width: 100%;text-align:center; padding:0; margin:0;" onclick="choseStream(<?=$match['id']?>,'<?=$match['bulgarian']?>)">Bulgarian Stream</a> <a class="tab" style="width: 100%;text-align:center; padding:0; margin:0;" onclick="choseStream(<?=$match['id']?>,<?=$match['czech']?>)">Czech Stream</a> <a class="tab" style="width: 100%;text-align:center; padding:0; margin:0;" onclick="choseStream(<?=$match['id']?>,<?=$match['french']?>)">French Stream</a> <a class="tab" style="width: 100%;text-align:center; padding:0; margin:0;" onclick="choseStream(<?=$match['id']?>,<?=$match['german']?>)">German Stream</a> <a class="tab" style="width: 100%;text-align:center; padding:0; margin:0;" onclick="choseStream(<?=$match['id']?>,<?=$match['polish']?>)">Polish Stream</a> </div>

You’ll need to post the code for choseStream() before anyone can begin to try to help :slight_smile:

That code was empty :wink: i dont know what need to write here

There are a lot of resources on the forum for finding if a channel is live. If you need someone to write code for you, I would recommend searching for-hire freelance developers.

ok i understand and even write kode even if i bad speak england close disquss please

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.