Login via Twitch on website issue

Apologies for the unclear title. I’m not sure how to describe the problem/concern I’m having. I’m hoping someone will recognize the symptoms and be able to point me to the source of the issue.

We have a website which uses log in via Twitch for viewers and for us to do various administrative tasks. I know next to nothing about programming, this was set up by someone else (who won’t help me any further). It has worked fine for a little over a year, but in the last 24 hours we’re finding that the login token expires really fast, sometimes within a couple of minutes, sometimes immediately as soon as we try to switch to a different page that also checks the session is still valid. Initially I thought maybe the app’s token might have expired, but then presumably the login wouldn’t work at all so I’m stuck and in extreme panic mode. We had a similar issue with webhooks a few months ago, it got increasingly unreliable and then just stopped working and again, I couldn’t fix it because I don’t know enough about it and couldn’t get anyone to help me.- that I could work around with doing manual data entry, but if no one can log in via Twitch, the whole thing just dies :sob:

Does this sound at all familiar to anyone?

Sounds like a problem with your code or session manager and not a Twitch issue.

I don’t know what your code does to tell you what your problem is.

Unfortunately I don’t know either - all I know is it hasn’t been altered in any way since it was set up (by someone competent) a year ago.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.